The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Revenue District No. 44 is in-charge for revenues of Taguig and Pateros area.
- Bonifacio High Street
Location: Fort Bonifacio Global City
The first of its kind in Philippine retail, Bonifacio High Street sets the stage for new encounters along a main street full of diverse cuisine, the latest fashions, even street performances. Its themed zones in eight buildings along twin boulevards celebrate the modern aspects of good living – fashion, health & beauty, home, sports, technology, and special interests- anchored by a 400mx40m wide interactive park. The 240-hectare Bonifacio Global City is a project of the Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation, a joint venture of Ayala Land and Evergreen Holdings. At its center, Bonifacio High Street redefines the mall experience as a walk in the park.
- St. Luke’s Hospital
Location: Bonifacio Global City Taguig City.
St. Luke’s Medical Center Global City – The world-class expertise of St. Luke’s Medical Center soars as the country’s premier hospital opens another medical facility at the bustling Bonifacio Global City business district. It is considered a tertiary referral hospital, first in the Philippines and second in Asia to be accredited by the USA-based Joint Commission International (JCIA), one of the leading international healthcare accreditation schemes. Located in the midst of business, commercial establishments, and residential communities, St. Luke’s Medical Center-Global City has 14-storey, 600-bed nursing tower with a helipad and a sprawling podium that houses the ancillary services. It also has a multi-level parking area with more than 1,100 slots. The clinics are located at the 11-storey Medical Arts Building. Both buildings open to a grand hotel-like lobby with a concierge and front desk officers ready to assist patients and guests. St. Luke’s Medical Center-Global City has a team of well-trained, highly-skilled medical doctors in virtually all medical specialties including cardiovascular medicine, neuroscience, cancer, ophthalmology, digestive and liver disease among others. From pediatric to geriatric care, the extensive expertise of St. Luke’s doctors enables them to provide patients with a full range of world-class medical care. St. Luke’s was the first to break new ground in bringing the most advanced technologies in the world of medicine to the Philippines. Today, the same diagnostic and therapeutic equipment can be found only in St. Luke’s like the Pet-CT Scanner, 3 Tesla MRI, 256-Slice CT Scanner, Extracorporeal Shockwave Myocardial Revascularization System (ESMR) and Prone Breast Biopsy System. These technologies empower St. Luke’s doctors to give each patient nothing but the best medical care. For more information, you can log on to http://www.stlukesmedicalcenter.com.ph.
- Headquaters Philippine Army
The national headquarters of the Philippine Army is located close to Col. Jesus A. Villamor Airbase, the national headquarters of the Philippine Air Force (PAF). The camp is named after Andres Bonifacio, the revolutionary leader of the Katipunan.
- Market Market Mall
Market! Market! is a real estate development owned by Ayala Land, a real estate subsidiary of Ayala Corporation and part of the Ayala Mall chain. It is located at Mabini Avenue corner McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, part of the fast-growing, Bonifacio Global City, which is Ayala Land’s new Central Business District. It is the first of its kind of development in the Philippines combining traditional and non-traditional retailers and wholesalers within a mall setting. It is near Bonifacio High Street and Serendra, facing this Mall on McKinley Parkway.
By Gerry Leonardo:
It is kinetic sculpture. It has three sails with paddles representing Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao all moving in the direction of the wind. Balanghai was inspired by the “balanghay”, the boat that carried the first wave of Malay migrants to these islands.
By Jerusalino V. Araos:
A garden occupying 3,556 sqm., Kasalikasan serves as an admonition to value nature amidst an urban setting. Coined by Araos, Kasalikasan is a combination of four words: KASALI KA SA KALIKASAN which means “interacting or being one with nature”.
- Kasaysayan Bawat Oras
By Juan Sajid de Leon Imao:
“Kasaysayan Bawat Oras”, a 16-meter work of reinforced brass sheet and cement, is a sundial-cum-educational playground. It is surrounded by 7 paper like dolls representing the 7,100 islands of the Philippines. This sundial, which is an accurate time guide, serves as a metaphor for Philippine history, a veritable guide for the youth.
- Ang Supremo
By Ben-Hur Villanueva:
“Ang Supremo” is a 3-meter tall brass-bronze statue that immortalizes the momentous event when Bonifacio and the KKK tore up their “cedulas” in protest to the Spanish authorities. The monument depicts Andres Bonifacio in a powerful stance with a torn certificate. The second figure is Lakambini, wife of Bonifacio, holding a flag. The third figure is a Katipunero and Kasapi holding a bamboo spear.
- The Trees
By Reynato Paz Contreras:
This art piece is a 6.5 meter tall sculpture composed of three interlocking trees creating a dome like structure at the top representing the circle of life. It serves as a constant reminder of the interrelation of progressive development and the preservation of Mother Earth. The sturdy branches represent stability.
By Lor Calma:
“Transformation is a sculpture of three stacked laminated glasses, 5 to 10 meters in height, internally lit, and incorporating a system of cascading water set in a fountain pool”.
- Libingan ng mga Bayani
Location: Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Tel. No: 845-9555 loc 4316.
The Libingan ng mga Bayani or the Cemetery of the Heroes is the final resting place of 33,520 Filipinos who laid their lives for the country during the Second World War. Dignitaries and personnel of the Philippine military from privates to generals are also buried here.
The Republic Memorial Cemetery at Fort McKinley was established in May 1947 as a fitting tribute to the gallant Filipino men and women who brought honor to the country and fought for the sake of freedom and democracy. On October 27, 1954, the Memorial Cemetery was renamed Libingan Ng Mga Bayani (LNMB) by the late President Ramon Magsaysay. Presidential Proclamation No. 208 was then issued by President Ferdinand E. Marcos on May 28, 1967, to reserve an area of 142 hectares from the Fort Bonifacio Military Reservation. For more information, you can log on to http://libinganngmgabayani.blogspot.com/
– Manila American Cemetery
Location: Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
It was established in 1944 and designed by Gardener A. Dailey. The cemetery, 152 acres (0.62 km2) or 615,000 square metres in area, is located on a prominent plateau, visible at a distance from the east, south and west. With a total of 17,206 graves, it is the largest cemetery in the Pacific for U.S. personnel killed during World War II, and also holds war dead from the Philippines and other allied nations. Many of the personnel whose remains are interred or represented were killed in New Guinea, or during the Battle of the Philippines (1941-42) or the Allied recapture of the islands. The headstones are made of marble which are aligned in eleven plots forming a generally circular pattern, set among masses of a wide variety of tropical trees and shrubbery.
The chapel, a tall stone structure enriched with sculpture and mosaic, stands near the center of the cemetery. In front of it on a wide terrace are two large hemicycles with rooms at each end. Twenty-five large mosaic maps in these four rooms recall the achievements of the United States Armed Forces in the Pacific, China, India and Burma. On rectangular Trani limestone piers within the hemicycles are inscribed the names of 36,282 of the Missing who gave their lives in the service of America and who rest in unknown graves. Carved in the floors are the seals of the American states and its territories.